Centre for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-governmental organisation, focusing on youth and community development as well as international volunteer exchange. Founded in 2009 and based in Hanoi, Vietnam, CSDS develops and implements programs in different areas of the country to contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam.
CSDS is looking for Facilitator for the Youth development program – I COMMIT 9.
Activity: I Commit 9
Time: September to December 2017
- Design the agenda for I Commit 9 training;
- Develop the Content for I Commit 9 training;
- Prepare for I Commit 9 training with the support from CSDS;
- Facilitate I Commit 9 training;
- Follow up with the groups after training (coaching);
- Finalize the report.
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training: 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 2-3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth;
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
|Design, preparation and organization for basic training||4 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for mid-term evaluation||4 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for final training and evaluation||2 days|
|Coaching (estimated 4 hours for each group in 4 months from September to December)||2 days|
|Final report||2 days|
How to apply
We give equal opportunity to every candidates, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed gross rate per working day in VND) to Mr. Vu Duy Kien at email@example.com by 09 September 2017.