Program Support Officers Recruitment
Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-profit organization legally registered in 2009. CSDS is promoting education for sustainable development with focus on youth empowerment, community support and volunteer exchange.
In the frame of its growth, CSDS is looking for TWO individuals for employment for the position of Program Support Officers, based in Hanoi. The two new team members will report to Volunteer Program Director, be coordinating the International Volunteer Program and supporting other program activities.
- Coordinate and implement International Volunteer program activities, including developing partnership with local hosting organizations, placing international volunteers to suitable projects and providing effective daily support and mentoring to international volunteers.
- Coordinate other related activities at CSDS’s Program Department.
Main responsibilities and performance indicators
- Allocation and supervision of tasks for international volunteers:
- International volunteers placement to suitable projects
- Task description for international volunteers developed/reviewed/revised from time to time;
- Technical support and supervision is provided for volunteers’ activities
- Evaluation conducted periodically with international volunteers
- Documentation and reporting
- Project related documents are collected, translated, compiled and disseminated to concerned bodies.
- Reports on project activities and partners meet CSDS standards and deadlines
- Relevant documents are well stored in both hard and soft copies
- Partnership development and maintenance
- Trust building by updating volunteering results to local hosting organizations
- Frequent check with partners to have proper match between their needs and international volunteer sources
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by line manager are well performed
- University degree
- Volunteer and social work experience
- Knowledge and experience in multi-culture environment
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Facilitating skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced level of English and Vietnamese
Required and Preferred Competencies
- Commitment to core values, Communication, Team Building, Planning & Organizing are required.
- Coaching & mentoring, Facilitation, Monitoring & Evaluation are preferred.
- Caring, friendly and helpful, hardworking, team spirit
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, September 11, 2015.