[ PIONEER FISH ] – EXPERIENCE INTERNSHIP AT MARINELIFE CONSERVATION AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
The series of Internship programs are flagship programs offered to promising student have true view and realistic experience at company, organization.Pioneer Fish holds the series of program “ Intership – I experience” . This program has been started from March 2015, with sponsor of Marinelife conservation and community development of Viet Nam – MDC.
- WHO CAN APPLY?
The program is opened for:
- Students are studying in universities or penultimate year of pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Ha Noi.
- Students graduating in 2014, 2015 have below 1 year experience.
2. WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS?
- To be quick, honest, able to work under pressure and be willing to work locally. Look forward to working in the NGO
- Have high responsibility, commit to work in 3 months 5, 6 and 7, 2015.
- There are basic communication skills: Writing articles on the website, facebook, ability to synthesize information, photography …
- Have ability to use English at work, good at speaking and writing English.
- To be good at in microsoft office.
- Candidates are capable of graphic design, video clips are priority.
3. DESCRIBE THE JOB:
- Participate in the media work in MCD Communications, including:
- Sythensizing and posting articles on the website, facebook.
- Photographing, filming the events, trips in the project areas.
- Supporting for the events organized by MCD in Hanoi and project areas.
- Translating Vietnamese - English or English – Vietnamese posts.
- Supporting the typical farmers in Nam Dinh to realize the idea on “ Respond to Climate Change” in the framework of the MCD 51, including tasks such as:
- Discussing ideas .
- Writing proposals of the project .
- Implementing budget.
- Supporting the implementation of the project
4. HOW TO APPLY?
STEP 1: candidates have to prepare:-
- 1 photography to express yourself specially, attaching decription of the picture and presenting why you want to be an internship at MDC.
- 1 CV and 3 x 4 Picture–
- Send your picture and CV to the address “: firstname.lastname@example.org”
- The records will be graded by 30% of participants LIKE your image in Pioneer Fish page , and 70% CV quality.
- End of round 1 12 candidates will be chosen in round two.
STEP 2: Debate
- Candidates shall be devided into pairs to debate about the content promoted by organization. After finishing debate and brief interviews, MDC will select the 05 best candidates to become internships of the MCD within 3 months (May, 6, 7/2015)
- Selected candidates commit to work in Nam Dinh in 3 days: 22, 23, 24.4.2015.
- Specific tasks of the winners will be arranged by the MCD Vietnam depending on the work schedule and the current job.
5. BENEFITS OF THE WINNERS:
- Become a trainee, working full-time at the MCD Communications in 3 consecutive months (May 5, 6 and 7, 2015)
- Receive a monthly support of 1,000,000 VND / person (one million dong)
- After participating in MCD experience, winners may receive a certificate of participation in the program by the MCD and experience level Pioneer Fish.
- The winners if show good ability and desire to contribute may be take part in non-governmental organizations as MCD Vietnam.
6. Website Center for Marine Conservation and Community Development MCD: http: //mcdvietnam.org/
7. MCD Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/mcdvietnam.org
8. Link event : http://goo.gl/PXCSWv
9. Booklet of this program: http://goo.gl/T7gQE
10. Download booklet at :http://goo.gl/dMqjgq
11. Video clip: updating