Position: Project Assistant cum Communication Intern
CSDS is in collaboration with Irish Aid to implement the project “Youth Drivers for Change”. The project aims to enhance the effectiveness of voluntary youth led CBOs’ actions that contribute to the social development of Vietnam. Currently, we are looking for a Project Assistant cum Communication Intern for 3 months from 5/11/2014 – 31/1/2015.
Assist Project Manager and Project Officers to:
1. Arrange all necessary logistics for the project activities, such as workshops, training eg. book accommodation for participants, photocopy materials, arrange transport, supply stationery;
2. Maintain effective communication systems and ensure information flow between project and relevant parties;
3. Make documentation of activities, using words, photos and clips;
4. Draft communication publications about the project;
5. Manage information and data on the youth network including website, forum and mailing list
6. Support in the management of the Youth Hub – a free venue for youth activities
7. Any other duties as reasonable requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities.
- Passion for social and community work;
- Strong writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to attend office 3 full-days per week or 5 half-days;
- Good computer skills on Word, Excel and e-mail applications;
- Good written and reading English skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision;
- Work in intercultural environment;
- Participate in a series of training: in research, monitor and evaluation, personal leadership etc..;
- Gain knowledge of and practical experience in the development field;
- Enjoy free lunch in CSDS;
CV of interested candidates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01/11/2014.