The workshop “Labor Rights: Meaningful Change Through Effective Business Communication” will be presented by Oshia Banks, Esq., a 10-year civil rights employment attorney from Miami, Florida United States. She is an international volunteer with CSDS.
The Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-profit organization legally registered in 2009. CSDS addresses development issues in Vietnam with particular focus on climate change for environmental protection, women empowerment through sustainable livelihood support, children support through social inclusion, youth development through international exchange and non-formal education.
Within two hours, we will:
- worldwide labor exploitation issues;.
- how each person can affect meaningful change through professional communication;
- how to “sell” yourself;
- what an “elevator speech” is, why it is important
- how to present one;
- how to debate persuasively; and
- business etiquette (handshakes, eye contact, email, cellular phone, dinner, thank-you notes, and social media (Facebook) etiquette.
- Problems related to labor rights and business communication; and
- Opinions about world-wide labor exploitation issues and problem solving strategies.
* Debate, praticing English.
JOIN US AND:
* Present profesionaly
* Think creatively
* Debate persuatively
SIGN UP NOW!!!!!
=> Deadline: 23:59 on 21/12/2016
* Fee: FREE
* Time: 7pm – 9pm 22 September, 2016
* Location: SOCI Hub 2016
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile phone: 0973 001 621 (Ms Nga)