“I Commit” is a program implemented by CSDS (Vietnam) and a group of international and local trainers. The program aims to educate change makers in Vietnam. After the implementation of two previous successful programs (“I Commit” Team 1 – 7/2013 – 3/2014 and “I Commit: Team 2 – 03/2014 – 08/2014), “I Commit” will continue to recruit new members for “I Commit” Team 3. The training this year is in the frame of project “Youth Drivers for Change” implemented by CSDS and funded by Irish Aid.
05 projects have been initiated and being developed by I Commit members:
- Full Hanoi – Bring more food to poor people in Hanoi with the support of restaurants, businesses
- Tottochan Project – Build a learning environment like Tottochan’s school
- Pioneer Fish – Provide career orientation and soft skill training for students
- White Team – Collect white uniforms in Hanoi to bring to poor children in mountainous areas.
- Grow Up – Develop English communication skills and cross-cutural understandings
Training time and venue: 02/01 – 04/01/2015 in Thai Nguyen province
Participants please complete your registration:
- Online Application: Clicking here before 15 pm on 21/12/2014.
- Offline Application: Download here and send the application to email@example.com
(The application form can be filled in either English or Vietnamese)
The interview will take place on 24/12 – 25/12/2014. The results will be announced on 26/12/2014 by email and facebook of CSDS
Person to contact: Mr Huan – Youth Development Project Coordinator, phone: 01693591753; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CSDS will cover the cost of food, accommodation and transportation from Hanoi to training venue.
Participants will deposit 500,000. Participants will be refunded after fully participating the program.