CSDS’s recruiting facilitators for I COMMIT 9
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Activity: I Commit 9
Time: September to December 2017
· Design the agenda for I Commit 9 training
· Develop the Content for I Commit 9 training
· Prepare for I Commit 9 training with the support from CSDS
· Facilitate I Commit 9 training
· Follow up with the group after training (coaching)
· Finalize the report
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training: 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
• Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
• 2-3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
• Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
• Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed gross rate per working day in VND) at email@example.com by 09 September 2017.