Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a not- for- profit organization which promotes education for Sustainable Development in Vietnam; supports women and children and empower youth; cares for education and protect environment. Other important component of CSDS is international volunteering program. CSDS supports international volunteers while they are doing volunteering work in different project sites such as disable children center, orphanage, local NGO and teaching at schools.
CSDS is currently recruiting an intern to join CSDS team based in Hanoi.
Period: 6 months, from mid May to end of November 2016.
Task: Provide support to administrative work in the office and assistance to international volunteers during their volunteer period.
- Free lunch at CSDS office during working days.
- Allowance of VND2,000,000 per month
- Bus ticket covered when accompanying international volunteers to their placements.
- Attend CSDS trainings if relevant.
- Receive free English classes with international volunteers if needed.
- Receive certificate by CSDS at the end of the internship.
- Participation in other CSDS/SDC events if suitable.
- 20 – 25 years old
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to go by bus when needed
- Can start work as soon as possible
Applicants are requested to send CV (written in English only) and Motivation letter to email@example.com. Deadline: FRIDAY, MAY 6, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.